[seqfan] emacs oeis.el

Kevin Ryde user42_kevin at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 18 10:49:26 CEST 2014

I've had some bits of Emacs code for downloading and browsing from the
OEIS for a while and have lately tried to put it into a presentable or
mostly presentable form,

    http://user42.tuxfamily.org/oeis-el/index.html

There's some browse, search, superseeker mail, and a download to local
directory.  If you don't already use emacs then it's not enough to make
you start :-), but if you do use emacs then it may be handy.

My current favourite is the M-x ffap bit since I like ffap for various
going-to things.  The superseek compose-mail is good too if like me you
tend to forget both the format and where to send it.