[seqfan] Re: Published works of Srinivasa Ramanujan on the web

L. Edson Jeffery lejeffery2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 01:06:35 CEST 2014

>What do you think
>of the idea to offer the book as a prize for the upcoming
>sequence A250000, which will be especially selected?

>Peter

Excellent idea, Peter! If it's alright with Neil and the editors, then
I'd like to do that. Just let me know where to send the book and I'll
get it in the mail this week.

Regarding Neil's comment about how I could possibly part with the
book, I understand very well, but I have a fairly decent database of
papers in PDF format and find it easier to study them that way. But
there are some books, like Hardy and Wright "An Introduction to the
Theory of Numbers" that I will always keep.

Ed Jeffery