[seqfan] Re: ApSimon's Mints

Tanya Khovanova tanyakh at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 16:44:06 CEST 2014

In the book, ApSimon discusses 3, 4, and 5 mints.

Guy and Nowakowsky claim that solutions of 38 coins for 6 mints and 74 coins for 7 mints are found by computer. They do not claim that the solutions are the best. But it is easy to misinterpret their statement.

That means the sequence in the database might be wrong.