[seqfan] b-file first links

Sean A. Irvine sairvin at xtra.co.nz
Mon Mar 24 23:36:44 CET 2014

Hi,

Twice now I have been politely reminded that the b-file should
come first in the links section.  But this is an easy mistake
to make since in an initial sequence submission there appears to
be no way to put them in that order.  Indeed the only way I can
find to do it, is to first submit them in the wrong order and
afterwards re-edit the sequence to change the order.

Would it be possible to have the edit page modified so that the
"I want to upload ..." is at the top of the LINKS section rather
than the bottom?

Regards,
Sean.