[seqfan] Re: Submitting a form to the OEIS

David Applegate david at research.att.com
Mon Mar 17 22:12:40 CET 2014

Eric,
I suspect that the problem is that you weren't logged into the OEIS, and
ignored the link "Log in to edit this sequence." at the bottom of the page
where the button would be.

I apologize if this is a duplicate.  At this point in time, Alois has
added a comment to the sequence discussion mentioning that you need to
be logged in, but I haven't seen an email mentioning this on seqfan.

-Dave