[seqfan] Re: Figurate Pythagorean triples

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Thu Mar 20 13:01:22 CET 2014

The question is about Pythagorean triples made of squares and triangular
numbers, but I'd be interested to know if it's solvable with other
figurates. Of course everything is k-polygonal for large enough k so there
have to be some limits!

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University