[seqfan] Re: b-file first links

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 00:23:22 CET 2014

That's an interesting suggestion, but I think
the bottom of the links section
is the place for it, since it is only once in a hundred edits
that one actually uses that link.

And for putting the links into the canonical order,
there's no really good solution! You just have to
what we all do, which is what you said -
first upload and save, then do another edit
and sort.

Neil