[seqfan] Re: Sequence contains only three elements 2, 4 and 6

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sun Mar 30 20:53:14 CEST 2014

Mike,

I'm not going to tell you anything here that others have not, but I'm
not sure you really understood all the implications. So I'm going to be
blunt.

Sequences with only 3 terms are not normally accepted into the OEIS.
They might be allowed for a sequence of exceptional interest. Your
sequence does not qualify by this standard. So you should not expect to
find it in the database; nor will it be accepted if submitted.

Please don't take this as discouraging you from submitting other,
perhaps similar, sequences that do fit the rules.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters