[seqfan] Re: Searches

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu May 1 00:25:34 CEST 2014

Franklin, the reason for those false matches
is that Russ's bucket system for doing searches
drops suffixes (so graph and graphs, say, are
considered equivalent). I think it
would take a lot of work to refine this.
The present system works beautifully, IMHO,
although I agree that there are times when you get false matches
which can be frustrating.