[seqfan] Definition of A211351

William Keith william.keith at gmail.com
Tue May 13 00:50:17 CEST 2014

The elements of this series may appear as "the size of the Bona equivalance
classes among 132-avoiding permutations of length n," as defined in Doron
Zeilberger's paper 1403.5664 on the arXiv.  If so, that would be a very
interesting datum toward the conjecture he proposes, and I would like to
know how this triangle might be related to the question.

Unfortunately, I don't understand the reference to the other sequence, and
there is no example section explaining how the numbers are calculated.  Can
anyone illuminate the definition?  I've dropped a line on Tilman's page and
I'm also asking here (where he may respond anyway).  I'd very much like to
see if this connection holds.

Cordially,
William Keith