[seqfan] Conjectured sequences in the OEIS

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:34:43 CEST 2014

Dear Seq Fans,
Max Alekseyev pointed out that we should clarify our policy on  sequences
with one or more conjectured terms. In fact, the way we handle such
sequences depends on many factors - we don't have a single rule that covers
everything. Yet we do have rules. I have described the situation as I see
it in a new section in the Style Sheet page on the wiki:
*https://oeis.org/wiki/Style_Sheet
<https://oeis.org/wiki/Style_Sheet>*

*Neil*

--
Dear Friends, I have now retired from AT&T. New coordinates:

Email: njasloane at gmail.com