[seqfan] Re: Searches

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Thu May 1 05:20:13 CEST 2014

I think the current search is wonderful -- fast and expressive. Stemming
helps me much more often than it hurts. Still, there are times that I want
to do more powerful searches, like unstemmed text or even regular
expressions. Maybe some day...

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University