[seqfan] Re: a^2 + b^3 = c^4

Alexander P-sky apovolot at gmail.com
Wed May 7 00:54:24 CEST 2014

The way to resolve ambiguity due to cases when some "c" have multiple pairs
of  {a,b} solutions - is to index the "c" sequence by sorted (by
ascendency) values of "c" (as that was already proposed ) AND to attach
to each  3  sequences  (only 3 sequences - no more is needed) additional
file with indexed (same way as the "c" sequnce) number of {a,b} solutions
 for each "c".

Alexander R. Povolotsky