[seqfan] Re: A250000

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Fri May 9 18:22:47 CEST 2014

We're actually close to hitting a triple point: a quarter-million
sequences, 50 years of the OEIS, and 75 years of Neil Sloane. We're
definitely going to have to do something!

> The main reason I ask is the exponential growth of the OEIS.

Actually it's more like linear if you look over the last ~5 years. We have
more contributors and much more content, but increased selectivity has
roughly counteracted the increase in new sequence submissions.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University