[seqfan] Re: A250000

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat May 10 00:21:06 CEST 2014

Yes, the growth is essentially linear. We won't need to go to 8-digit
A-numbers for many years.

As for celebrating 250000 sequences,
we will probably do what we did when we approached
A200000 - that is, reserve A250000 for an especially nice
sequence submitted around that time.
Take a look at A200000.
Best regards
Neil