[seqfan] Re: Clarifying A112531

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Mon May 19 20:13:34 CEST 2014

That looks right.

This can be defined in terms of the binary expansion. Start with the
partition [1]. Now process the bits of the number from right to left,
excluding the leading 1. For a zero bit, increase each number in the
partition by 1; for a one bit, add a part of size 1.

For example, n=11, binary 1011, we get 1 -> 11 -> 111 -> 222. I will
add this sequence.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters