[seqfan] Re: Conjectured sequences in the OEIS

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat May 24 18:02:11 CEST 2014

Vladimir,
You said:
Should we apply these rules to already existing sequences, e.g. split each of
A084824, A084827, A199812 into shorter proven sequence, and longer conjectured
sequence?

Me: I think not. The trouble is that I'm not sure any of the terms
after the first few are known for certain.

I suggest we let this family of sequences stay the way it is
until there is more progress on the problem.

To put it in other words: for these problems there is no clear division
between what we know and what we don't know.

Best regards

Neil