[seqfan] Nominations for A250000 / help needed with A249517.

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 06:40:59 CET 2014

Dear Seq Fans, A250000 has been reserved for
the best sequence submitted in recent months.
We would like to get some suggestions - send them to me - we have
deliberately left the rules somewhat vague...

Secondly, Jaroslav Krizek has submitted an interesting sequence, A249517:
Numbers n for which the digital sum A007953(n) and the digital product
A007954(n) both contain the same distinct digits as the number n.

The known terms are 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and
it is conjectured that the next term is
11111111111 - this is not so big - could someone check if it really is the
next term? Until then the sequence can't really be accepted because it
overlaps with too many other sequences.

Thanks!

Neil