[seqfan] Re: A075323

Hans Havermann gladhobo at teksavvy.com
Thu Nov 27 14:40:15 CET 2014

Good catch! My sense is that (659, 2671), like the earlier (89, 599), is a small-numbers fluke that will not be repeated. Doesn't asking for a partner (say x) to either 2683 or 2687 require that x *not* be partnered with a larger number, which in turn requires very large prime gaps to appear way before they ever actually do appear? Don, you should add the two numbers as likely exceptions to the question.

http://chesswanks.com/num/a075323.png