[seqfan] Send me suggestions made at OEIS-50 conference

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 03:35:44 CEST 2014

Dear Seqfans, Over 100 people attended,
and I myself had dozens of discussions about
ways the OEIS could be improved.
(The lookup procedure, formatting, Superseeker, the editing process, the
editors, fund raising, the future of the OEIS, programming languages,
anything related to the OEIS).
I can't even remember all the conversations.

I would like to collect all these comments into a report.
Could you please send me all your suggestions, then I will assemble them
into a draft document, and send it back to you
for further comments and editing.

Please do this right away before the conversations fade.

You can just send me brief notes if you want - no need to
write them up in formal English.

Neil

--
Dear Friends, I have now retired from AT&T. New coordinates:

Email: njasloane at gmail.com