[seqfan] Re: Non intersecting Fibonacci sets

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 19:08:32 CEST 2014

All distinct Fibonacci-like sequences eventually separate forever; this is
fairly easy to prove, since the ratio between consecutive elements
converges rapidly to phi, regardless of the starting seed. I suspect that
there is an upper limit on the number of elements two Fibonacci-like
sequences can have in common, something like 3 or 4.