[seqfan] Re: Non intersecting Fibonacci sets

M. F. Hasler oeis at hasler.fr
Sat Oct 11 20:00:12 CEST 2014

I agree with what precedes.
 I think it would be interesting to list subsequent numbers
0,1 (or 1,2); 4,6; 7,11; 9,14; ...
following Eric's idea:
F1 = F(0,1)
F2 = F(4,6) (earliest Fib-like seq. disjoint with F1)
F3 = F(7,11) = earliest F-seq. disjoint with F1 U F2
(NB: F(7,9) would have 16 in common with F1 U F2)
F4 = F(9,14) = earliest F-seq. disjoint with F1 U F2 U F3
(NB: F(9,12) would have 21 occurring earlier)
etc.

PS: just got LEJ's mail : well spotted !
Yet sequence ...,4,6,7,11,9,14...
= interleaved col.1 and 2 of A126714
isn't in OEIS and could be there, IMHO.

--  Maximilian