[seqfan] Re: A033791

Wouter Meeussen wouter.meeussen at telenet.be
Mon Oct 20 14:19:33 CEST 2014

dear David and Neil,

Neil,
thanks for the reply;
so, apart from my irreverand/irrelevant presumption that the limitation to
i=5 would render A033791 obsolete (which it does not), you agree with my
advice to enter a new sequence for theta_2 series terms, and add the
observation about partitions into carry-free triangular parts to that one? I
subsume that's what you implied.

David,
I leave it up to you since it's your baby.
Would you also add the remark (carry-free partitions = binary partitions) to
A018819, please?
And if you find a bijection between them, I'd be quite pleased to know of
it.

de amatoribus nihil sed bonum,

Wouter.