[seqfan] Re: Algebraic numbers of high degree

Joerg Arndt arndt at jjj.de
Fri Oct 31 19:53:16 CET 2014

The sequence of values (in the Feigenbaum cascade) towards the Myrberg point
  https://oeis.org/A218453
that correspond to super-stable 2^n-orbits should
give a neat set of ("cons,hard,more") seqs with algebraic
degrees as big as wanted (with the sequence of the actual
algebraic degrees a very fine sample of "hard,more").

Best,  jj

* Charles Greathouse <charles.greathouse at case.edu> [Oct 31. 2014 11:41]: