[seqfan] Workshop: "Integer Sequences K-12" , Banff 2015

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:37:26 CEST 2014

Dear Sequence Fans, Gordon Hamilton and I are running a workshop in Banff
(though I have to admit he is doing most of the work):

OEIS supporters - please consider attending "Integer Sequences K-12"

When:
February 27-March 1, 2015

Accommodation:
provided at the Banff International Research Station

OEIS has many pedagogic gems that remain undiscovered by K-12 educators.
These sequences need to be lifted out of obscurity and become a part of
every child's experience of mathematics.  The objective of this conference
is to bring together educators and mathematicians to choose 13 curricular
sequences from OEIS - one for each grade K-12.

For further information, or if you are interested in attending, please
contact either  Gordon Hamilton (gord at mathpickle.com) or myself with the
subject matter "Integer Sequences K-12"

Neil

--
Dear Friends, I have now retired from AT&T. New coordinates:

Email: njasloane at gmail.com