[seqfan] Re: Near-linear sequence

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:26:40 CEST 2014

I proved a weak form of Charles Greathouse's conjecture, namely,
A101402(n) = Theta(n). First, one has A101402(n) = Theta(A246878(n))
by the argument I roughly gave above (which I can rewrite in the entry
for the sequence, or given the length, in an auxiliary file?). Second,
I proved in the entry of A246878 that A246878(n) = Theta(n), with
explicit constants. By looking carefully at the first argument (in
particular looking quantitatively at the approximation of the Lambert
function), it might be possible to give explicit constants in
A101402(n) = Theta(n).

Benoît