[seqfan] Re: Biprimes of K

L. Edson Jeffery lejeffery2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 23:18:44 CEST 2014

Maximilian,

I used an experimental version of my sieve, although I could not implement
it for as high a range as you did (you are a much better programmer). But
my result for the bip sequence agrees with yours so far.

The corresponding index sequence (if you delete the first two terms of
A026242) is {1,2,4,6,10,22,78,...} which, as you suggest, may be finite. If
you do not delete the first two terms of A026242, then I suppose the index
sequence would be {1,2,3,4,6,8,12,24,80,...}.

Thanks for all your hard work.

I hope this adequately answers Eric's question from his initial post, since
the next term of his bip sequence is 50.

Ed Jeffery