[seqfan] Re: Mobile phone security!

M. F. Hasler oeis at hasler.fr
Sun Sep 21 15:46:25 CEST 2014

Rob,

I'm not sure the rules stated there are correct:
not only neighbours may be connected, you can connect e.g. the "1"
with the "6" on a 3x3 grid (labelled as a numeric keypad)(*), but you
cannot directly connect the 1 with the 3 or the 9: if you try, the 2
resp. 5 is added to the path.
(I did not check whether your calculation does use these rules.)

(*) Here's a screenshot, not sure whether you can access:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-s7VaC2EXKiA/VB7ViGkqC5I/AAAAAAAABzk/KMos3nWrcko/w346-h519/Screenshot_2014-09-21-08-54-34.png

--
Maximilian