[seqfan] Sequences from "Popular Computing"

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:20:02 CEST 2015

Dear Seqfans,  In the 1970s I subscribed to an interesting
monthly  newsletter called Popular Computing.
I'm going through my file of old issues, starting with the last one I have
(Number 57) and working backwards.

A256961 and A256964 need extending.

A155167 appears to match a sequence from issue 55 - can
someone find a proof (or disproof)?

A005210 appears in issue 56, and there are several interesting related
sequences (see the cross-references in that entry).

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com