[seqfan] Re: A077800: Broken links(?)

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 16:29:22 CEST 2015

Zak, Jean-Paul,
Thanks for that detective work!

These links appear in 3 sequences: A077800 A099609 A001097

The Evard file:  Zak made a link to the Wayback Machine (nice!), I made a
cached copy of the html file, also a pdf file as a backup.  So now there
are 3 links to this paper, in 3 sequences

Delahaye: I changed the link to point to the web site of Pour la science.
I did not make a cached copy, although I would like to. Should I?

What do they say - 30% of links die each year?  We need to
make a lot more cached copies of our links.  This could be a full-time job,
like painting the Golden Gate Bridge.

Of course it is better to make cached copies BEFORE the link dies
- that way we can ask permission first.

Does anyone have a current email address for M. Delahaye?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com