[seqfan] Question about submission guidelines

Bob Selcoe rselcoe at entouchonline.net
Wed Aug 19 16:47:58 CEST 2015

(Hi Olivier - no worries if you would rather reply to me individually than
post this to the general discussion board)

Hello Seqfans,

I was hoping some of the more seasoned contributors might be able to provide
a little guidance on what (and what not) to post, given the impacted
submission stack.

For example, I was intending to contribute a very simple formula for A099920
(Fibonacci-Lucas convolution): a(n) = a(n-1) + a(n-2) + A000032(n-1) (Lucas
numbers).

Though this one isn't earth-shattering, it still seems to me that any simple
formula for a sequence involving other core sequences might be useful, and
easy to review.

But I'm reluctant to post it under the current circumstances; especially
since I have 3 proposed submissions already under review, including a new
sequence posted 7 weeks ago with substantial activity on it.

So, are these types of submissions still OK?  Any rules-of-thumb to keep in
mind before offering any more contributions?

Thanks,
Bob Selcoe