[seqfan] Re: Question about submission guidelines

Bob Selcoe rselcoe at entouchonline.net
Wed Aug 19 19:56:01 CEST 2015

Hi Al,

;-)

I just submitted it and it was immediately published.

Problem is, one might say this about any sequence: If it's important enough
to consider submitting it, then submit it.  Which is why there is a problem
with the submissions stack.

Maybe not everybody sees this message (in bold red letters at the top of the
page) when they attempt to edit or contribute, but I do:

"The submissions stack has been unacceptably high for several months now.
Please voluntarily restrict your submissions and please help with the
editing. (We don't want to have to impose further limits.)"

Sounds a little ominous; so I figured it might help the community if some
guidelines were offered, that's all.

Best,
Bob