[seqfan] Re: Need suggestions for test for compatible sequences for "voice leading"

Ron Hardin rhhardin at att.net
Fri Dec 4 12:35:30 CET 2015

I remember my father, who was both music and mathematics-interested, saying that some guy had written up the rules that a good melody has to follow. It probably would have been written in the 30s, I'd guess.
It's certainly wrong but the guy thought enough about it to write it out.  If it's a book, maybe it can be googled somehow. rhhardin at mindspring.com rhhardin at att.net (either)