[seqfan] Re: Trivial array of powers

israel at math.ubc.ca israel at math.ubc.ca
Wed Dec 9 23:49:55 CET 2015

The only words acceptable for Scrabble that have a letter repeated 3 or
more times, according to the word list
http://www.freescrabbledictionary.com/twl06.txt, are "brrr" and "zzz".
English tends to break up words that would otherwise have a letter repeated
three times using a hyphen or space, e.g. "full-length" and
"mass-spectrometry". German, on the other hand, has lots of examples, e.g.
"Abfalllager" and "Zooorchester".

Cheers,
Robert