[seqfan] Re: "more" keyword

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 04:14:05 CET 2015

well, no.  "more" officially means we need more terms to fill out three
punched cards

we really need a new keyword "bmore" (or "bore" if
we want a 4-letter word)

but we aren't adding new keywords these days.

I suggest a simple comment line: "Needs a b-file"

This is something I've thought of myself many times

If we always use the same wording "Needs a b-file" then after a while
folks will be able to do a search for it when they want to help

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com