[seqfan] Re: My tool for exploring sequences

Thomas Baruchel baruchel at gmx.com
Mon Dec 21 09:04:09 CET 2015

On Sun, 20 Dec 2015, Alexander Povolotsky wrote:
> So this is the same G.f., which you have already submitted in A108626
>
> G.f.: 1 / sqrt(x^4 + 2*x^2 - 4*x + 1). - Thomas Baruchel, Nov 08 2014

You are right; anyway, I hope this example could show to you a little
about the main idea: try to find a related sequence with smaller
coefficients by using deconvolutions with sequences from the OEIS.

Once back home, I will be able to spend a little more time finding a more
relevant example. Regards,

--
Thomas Baruchel