[seqfan] Re: Additional keywords for OEIS

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Fri Feb 20 20:47:49 CET 2015

I like the idea of new keywords, and I like the idea of categories.
Categories seem like a great solution to many problems because they would
be (by design) extendable. Unfortunately I haven't had time to look though
this part of Russ' code, but I intend to work on this eventually.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University