[seqfan] Re: Improved lower bound for A250000

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:25:19 CET 2015

Dear Rob,
I improved by one the final board on the webpage by using the same idea as
for my asymptotic bound, but you are right that in this specific case, the
result is not centrally symmetric. From the last example on the webpage, I
made marginal changes along the diagonals (in the [0,1]^2 coordinates)
y=x+1/3 (deleted 3 Ws, added 5 Bs) and y=x-1/3 (deleted 4 Bs, added 4Ws):

------------------------

......WWWWWW............

......WWWWWW...........W

......WWWWWW..........WW