[seqfan] Re: More fractal trees - and erasures

M. F. Hasler oeis at hasler.fr
Sun Jan 4 19:25:48 CET 2015

Joerg,
If it is true with"first two" then it is certainly also true with "first 2k"
but a priori not for "first 2k+1" because else it must be true also for
simply "first instance.. removed".
Maximilian
PS :
Here another reply which I thought having sent this morning but still sat
in the drafts box. (That seq already is in OEIS, I added an xref to the new
seq submitted by Reinhard.)

Hello Eric,
You also have this one:
.     0
.  -1 0 1
-2 -1 0 1 2
(imagine an icy wind blowing from the right explaining the "trails" to the
left)
where you would erase pairs of *non*-consecutive integers...
M.
Le 4 janv. 2015 13:28, "Joerg Arndt" <arndt at jjj.de> a écrit :

> * Reinhard Zumkeller <reinhard.zumkeller at gmail.com> [Jan 04. 2015 17:59]:
> > see https://oeis.org/A253580
> > :-)
> > Best
> > Reinhard
>
> Comment there:
>   If all pairs of consecutive terms (i,i+1) (such as (0,1), (1,2), (2,3),
...) are erased, the original sequence appears.