[seqfan] Possible error in PARI program in A259234?

Felix Fröhlich felix.froe at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:31:58 CEST 2015

Dear Sequence fans

I just discovered a possible error that (unfortunately) I didn't catch
earlier. According to Michel's comment in A243905, A259234(183) should be 2
(which is the case). So I wondered what the value of A259234(490) is. I was
surprised to find in the b-file, A259234(490) = 2 as well, so clearly there
must be something wrong with my PARI program.

What is the error in the PARI code? I am willing to fix the program and
compute a new b-file once I understand what the error is.

Regards
Felix