[seqfan] Re: confusion over k-connected graphs

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:58:44 CEST 2015

PS
Brendan, I edited A052445 (partially) and A086216,
and I created a new entry A259862 using your data: this is a triangle
giving no of graphs with connectivity exactly k.  I also wrote
to Eric W. about the errors in A052445.

If you could create another table with the numbers of graphs
with connectivity k, meaning k or more, I would
create another entry for that.  Or (safer) you
could do it yourself, following the example of A259862.

In any case, thanks for pointing out these problems!

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com