[seqfan] Re: apparently unique infinite sequences related to the sum of divisors

hv at crypt.org hv at crypt.org
Thu Jul 9 20:07:25 CEST 2015

Max, I'm not sure if I'm misinterpreting the intent of:

  Numerical evidence suggests that it may be also unique -- is it?
  All terms below 10^9 are defined uniquely.

.. but I observe that 122 - d(122) = 121 - d(121) = 118, which as I
interpret it implies 121 is not a unique choice for A259934(21).
(I noticed that by chance, I haven't checked for other examples.)

I agree they're nice sequences though. :)

Hugo

Max Alekseyev <maxale at gmail.com> wrote:
:SeqFans,
:
:I'd like to draw your attention to two newly added nice sequences:
:
:http://oeis.org/A259934
:http://oeis.org/A259935
: