[seqfan] Cross-references

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Tue Jun 2 20:07:43 CEST 2015

>  As what comes to David Corneth's suggestion that it would be nice to see
which sequences are most cross-referenced

A not-too-old copy of the database yields

A000040, A000045, A000217, A000203, A000010, A000005, A000108, A000041,
A000142, A001358, A000079, A000290, A000012, A007318, A000027, A002275,
A002110, A000720, A000225, A000796

as the most popular, with A000040 (as predicted) more than doubling the
number of its nearest competitor.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University