[seqfan] Re: Creating pages in OEIS wiki?

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 15:13:14 CEST 2015

One thing to keep in mind: in the wiki, you don't need to do anything
special to create links to OEIS sequence entries. For example, if you type
A012345, the system will automatically create a link to
http://oeis.org/A012345 (this feature wasn't available at first).

Al

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 8:35 AM, Charles Greathouse <
charles.greathouse at case.edu> wrote:

> Standard users can do this, as you can see in
> https://oeis.org/wiki/Special:ListGroupRights
>
> Charles Greathouse
> Analyst/Programmer
> Case Western Reserve University
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 4:56 AM, Felix Fröhlich <felix.froe at googlemail.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Dear Sequence Fans
> >
> > is there a way to create new pages on the Wiki? I would like to create
> > several pages with descriptions of some of the sequences listed at
> > https://oeis.org/wiki/Suggested_Projects#Requested_sequences (I believe
> > there are  things to say about Wall-Sun-Sun primes or several other
> > sequences). I would also like to create a page on the BPSW primality test
> > in the Wiki.
> >
> > How can this be done? Does someone with administrator privileges have to
> > create the pages?
> >
> > Best regards
> > Felix Fröhlich

Alonso del Arte