[seqfan] Re: Bob Selcoe's version of the EKG and Yellowstone permutations A064413 and A098550

Vladimir Shevelev shevelev at bgu.ac.il
Sun Mar 1 19:13:28 CET 2015

Dear Seqfans,

I remember Bob congratulated me in co-authors' correspondence
with A254077 he liked. However, there appeared difficulties with a proof
that it is a permutation of the natural numbers.
Now I am pleased to congratulate Bob who found so change of
the definition of A254077 that such difficulties disappeared and
the sequence A255582 became quite classic together with
A064413 and A098550!

Best regards,
Vladimir