[seqfan] An Angelini sequence (A255003) needing a b-file

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:23:54 CET 2015

Dear Seqfans, On Feb 11 2015 Eric proposed three sequences here,
two of which, A255003 and A255004 were entered by Maximilian
(the third one is now A256210, although it needs
to be checked - perhaps there was an error, which would explain why I did
not find it).

All three of them could use b-files and more programs. It would be nice to
have 10000 terms so we can actually see what these sequences look like
(they are reminiscent of some of Hofstadter's sequences).

David Corneth just added an interesting comment to A255003.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com