[seqfan] Re: Help updating a b-file

L. Edson Jeffery lejeffery2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:54:53 CET 2015

>You may need to force a reload of the page in question in order to see the revised file.

Ray and Charles, for that reason I have always had Firefox set to delete
all browsing history when I end a session. However, while what I described
does not seem to apply to b-files afterall, I just checked one of my
sequences to which I had uploaded an updated PDF some time ago, and the
filename still has "_5" appended to it. Even worse, one can still download
all previous versions of that PDF, and this is not good, especially if
links to the original filename were added to other sequences.

Ed Jeffery