[seqfan] Re: Number Names

Eric Angelini Eric.Angelini at kntv.be
Fri Mar 13 09:12:45 CET 2015

> OEIS Wiki

... indeed. The same problem arised in French -- and
after à while (discussions, propositions) was solved
 (agreement).
There is now this page on top of which you just
enter a number  (in digit) and get its name back.

http://www.graner.net/nicolas/nombres/nom.php

Nicolas provides the full list of French number names
upon request.
Best,
É.

Catapulté de mon aPhone