[seqfan] Re: "Perfect Pi Day"

M. F. Hasler seqfan at hasler.fr
Sat Mar 14 16:43:43 CET 2015

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 11:43 PM, Alonso Del Arte
<alonso.delarte at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tomorrow is the so-called "Perfect Pi Day."
> Never mind that 2015 doesn't occur until position 19038.
>
> Can someone fill in
> http://oeis.org/wiki/Template:Sequence_of_the_Day_for_March_14 with
> something somewhat appropriate to this occasion?

Lacking a better idea, I put https://oeis.org/A062964 : Pi in hexadecimal,
and added some comments about the BBP formula there and on the SOTD page.
Unfortunately, the link to a Finch paper is broken, and I don't recall
- where his web site has moved to
- how we are supposed to link to the SOTD page in OEIS record.

Thanks & a very nice "pi day of the century" to all SeqFans!

Maximilian