[seqfan] Re: How many ways to dissect a square into 4 congruent pieces

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:56:33 CEST 2015

I have now updated the entry for A003213 with a copy of Tom Parkin's
11-page letter to Fred Gruenberger, giving more information about his
calculations. I hope that this will explain why his results are different
from Don's and Giovanni's.  In any case, could you (Giovanni, perhaps)
create
a new entry for your results (and tell me the A-number)?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com